We Deliver to the following countries
- UK (including Guernsey, Jersey and Northern Ireland)
- EU (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain). For orders shipped to the EU we are not currently covering duties and tax. Each country has different rules for customs and import duties.
- UNITED STATES – For orders shipped to the United States we are not currently covering duties and tax. Each state has different rules for customs and import duties and any order below $800 are not subject to taxes or duties. We suggest that you check the import duties before purchasing at:
Serena preferred carriers such as UPS and DHL will manage the payment of tax due before or after delivery depending on the item that is being sent. For any purchases above $800 you may be asked to provide your IRS number or a Tax ID.
We are continually expanding the list of countries we ship to, so please contact us if your country is not listed: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. Please note that our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 48-hour period during which your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. We will endeavour to get your products to you as soon as possible.
FOR UK DELIVERIES
Once your order has left our warehouse, we will send you an email containing your unique tracking number. If you are a registered Serena customer, you can also follow your delivery by signing into your account and selecting My Account, followed by Order Status.
FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
We will use DHL, UPS or FedEx for all our deliveries. Once your order has left our warehouse we will send you an email containing your unique tracking number. If you are a
registered customer, you can also follow your delivery by signing into your account and selecting My Account, followed by Order Status.
Please read our return policy carefully. You have 14 days to return the product to us, unworn, unused and in pristine condition. All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided with any tags attached.
You will not be refunded for the shipping charges and only the items within the order. To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and does not encounter a delay, items must be returned using the original packaging provided and include the Returns Form which is printed at the back of the delivery note. For EU, US & ROW returns, please make sure that you request a Returns Commercial Invoice from our email@example.com team and follow the steps below:
- Print the returns label
- Put the label onto the box
- Hand the ‘Commercial Invoice' to the courier
Take your parcel to one of the conveniently located UPS Access Points and make sure to get a receipt or proof of postage. Should you not have access to a convenient UPS Access Point please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange alternative return shipping options for you.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH OF OUR PRODUCT CATEGORIES
Bags&Accessories: All packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Please handle light-coloured bags and accessories carefully if you are still deciding whether you will be keeping the item. Please note that dark items of clothing can transfer dye to light-coloured bags.